A very simple delicious salad, perfect for cold winter months.Print
Caramelised Pear and Gorgonzola Salad with Nut Crunch
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 60g butter
- 2 pears sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 100g rocket or your favourite salad
- 150g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2tbsp of mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 to 8 cherry tomatoes
- Place the butter and sugar in a frying pan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted add the pear and nut mix and cook for 4-6 minutes until the pear is brown and soft.
- Place the rocket on serving plates and top with the pear and nut mix.
- Add cherry tomatoes.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, sherry vinegar and salt and pepper and top with the blue cheese.