A great dish for picnics or parties. Easy, healthy, and different!Print
Broccoli Salad with Dried Plums
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1 head of broccoli
- 100g dried plums or blueberries
- 30g raisins
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 20g pinenuts or peanuts
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and soak them in a big bowl with cold water. Leave for 10 minutes and then remove and pat dry.
- Mix the broccoli with the dried plumps or blueberries, raisins, seeds and nuts.
- In another bowl mix the ingredients for the dressing: the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli salad, and then add salt and pepper to taste.