This lazy summer recipe is deliciously fresh and quick to make. Creamy Avocado, stuffed with sundried tomatoes, goats’ cheese and black olives, then dressed with a yogurt and caper salsa.Print
Avocados Stuffed with Olives, Sundried Tomatoes & Goats Cheese
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1 ripe avocado
- 40g sun-dried tomatoes
- 100g goats’ cheese
- 50g black olives, pitted
- 125g greek yogurt
- 1 tsp capers
- course sea salt
- ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Halve your avocado down the length and remove the pit. Using a spoon, remove some of the flesh of the avocado from each half to give you some room to add your ‘stuffing’. Put the flesh aside for later.
- Cube your goat’s cheese, and chop the sundried tomatoes.
- Mix the olives with the sun-dried tomatoes and the goat cheese.
- Fill your avocados with this mixture and then place in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile prepare your dressing. In a food processor, mix the leftover avocado with the greek yogurt. Blend until creamy and then add the capers, salt and pepper.
- Remove your avocados from the refrigerator, dress with your salsa and serve.