Nothing like a warm bowl of soup when you come back home on a cold day!Print
Porcini Mushroom Soup with Rosemary Almond Crackers
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 100gr dried boletus mushrooms
- 500gr portobello mushrooms or your choice of mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100gr rosemary and almond crackers or your choice of crackers
- Keeping a few aside for decoration, soak the boletus for about 20 mins in room temperature water.
- Boil the sweet potato until soft and tender
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and set on a medium hit. Add the portobello mushrooms, chopped garlic cloves and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Dry the boletus and add to the frying pan. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Using a food processor or with a blender, blend the mushrooms with the garlic, sweet potato, paprika, and salt and pepper.
- Serve in 2 bowls and garnish with some dry boletus and 1/2 tbsp of olive oil each bowl.
- Serve with almond and rosemary crackers.