Find out more
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE COFFEE PODS: Our Lungo Compostable Coffee Capsules and eco coffee pod range for Nespresso® machines offers a simple plastic-free swap that tastes exceptional. Compatible with Nespresso original drop-through machines (excl. Expert), they’re produced using renewable energy & made using waste wood bark from the European paper industry. Place them in your council food waste bin (or home compost them but this is extremely dependent on optimal composting conditions and presence of the correct micro-organisms). For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- NATURE-FRIENDLY, FAMILY FARMED ARABICA COFFEE: Our Lungo pod is full of unique character thanks to the delicious blend of speciality Red & Yellow Bourbon coffee beans, lovingly nurtured and hand-harvested by our smallholder farmers in the mountains and highlands of El Salvador & Brazil. Blended to suit a longer coffee, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced, full-bodied Lungo with a bold aroma and fruity notes cutting through, with a shot of warmed milk creating some lovely chocolate & nutty flavours.
- SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEES & 10% MORE COFFEE: From our coffees to our plastic free capsules, our new Blue Goose speciality coffee eco pod range proves just how good capsule coffee *should* taste. They also contain 10% more of the finest speciality Arabica coffees than standard Nespresso capsules too, giving you a wonderful mug of coffee each and every time without the guilt!
- CAPSULE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: Our Lungo Compostable Coffee Capsules are designed for maximum performance in Nespresso machines. In fact, they perform better than many plastic and Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso®) so we’ll guarantee their performance or give you your money back. They are also oxygen-sealed to keep our wonderful coffees fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed sustainably and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins, including one that protects the Abyssinian Blue-Winged Goose, which is the inspiration for our range and brand!
As a small business, we really value you, our customers, so always respond personally, and very much hope you enjoy each and every cup!
Lex & Nick, Co-founders Blue Goose Coffee and The Foodies Larder
Mr. Tom LW –
Great coffee with no environmental gilt!
Great coffee and you can garden or industrially compost it. Fantastic customer support too! Highly recommended
Cameron (Amazon customer review, 30 March 2020) – 27 April 2020 –
No brainer – delicious coffee with no trade offs!
We love the new lungo pods! We’ve been using Blue Goose products for about a year now and weren’t that bothered about having push the maroon ones twice for a longer coffee – but this new addition to the range is great.
We’ve tried them out on a few different machines now and never had any issues with piercing etc. ,which I have read can be a problem. Easy enough to put them in the compost bin and we’re going to see how they do in our own compost when we get that going this summer. My partner says the decaf ones are the best he’s tried.
All in all, a great small company doing really good things for the environment and the communities they source the coffee from. No trade-offs on quality, functionality or taste.
I am really impressed with the quality of the coffee and love the fact that the capsules are biodegradable. I love the simple packaging too. The box itself is beautifully designed. My husband has been very complimentary about the coffee he has tried so far – went down a storm with my father-in-law too today so looks like you’ve won our family over! They’ll be great Xmas presents for family and friends.