Find out more
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE COFFEE PODS: Our Lungo Compostable Coffee Capsules and eco coffee pod range for Nespresso® machines offers a simple plastic-free swap that tastes exceptional. Compatible with Nespresso original drop-through machines (excl. Expert), they’re produced using renewable energy & made using waste wood bark from the European paper industry. Place them in your council food waste bin (or home compost them but this is extremely dependent on optimal composting conditions and presence of the correct micro-organisms). For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- NATURE-FRIENDLY, FAMILY FARMED ARABICA COFFEE: Our Lungo pod is full of unique character thanks to the delicious blend of speciality Red & Yellow Bourbon coffee beans, lovingly nurtured and hand-harvested by our smallholder farmers in the mountains and highlands of El Salvador & Brazil. Blended to suit a longer coffee, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced, full-bodied Lungo with a bold aroma and fruity notes cutting through, with a shot of warmed milk creating some lovely chocolate & nutty flavours.
- SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEES & 10% MORE COFFEE: From our coffees to our plastic free capsules, our new Blue Goose speciality coffee eco pod range proves just how good capsule coffee *should* taste. They also contain 10% more of the finest speciality Arabica coffees than standard Nespresso capsules too, giving you a wonderful mug of coffee each and every time without the guilt!
- CAPSULE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: Our Lungo Compostable Coffee Capsules are designed for maximum performance in Nespresso machines. In fact, they perform better than many plastic and Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso®) so we’ll guarantee their performance or give you your money back. They are also oxygen-sealed to keep our wonderful coffees fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed sustainably and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins, including one that protects the Abyssinian Blue-Winged Goose, which is the inspiration for our range and brand!
As a small business, we really value you, our customers, so always respond personally, and very much hope you enjoy each and every cup!
Lex & Nick, Co-founders Blue Goose Coffee and The Foodies Larder