Find out more
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE ECO COFFEE PODS: Aluminium & plastic coffee capsules take between 200-500 years to degrade in landfill so our Blue Goose Eco Coffee Pod range offers a simple plastic-free swap that tastes delicious. Compatible with Nespresso original drop-through machines (excl. Expert), they’re produced using renewable energy & made using waste wood bark from the European paper industry. Place used capsules in your council or Government food waste bin (or home compost them but this is extremely dependent on optimal composting conditions and presence of the correct micro-organisms). For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- ECO COFFEE POD COLLECTION GIFT PACK: Give yourself or the Nespresso coffee-lover in your life a planet-conscious caffeine treat thanks to our Eco Coffee Pod Collection gift pack, full to the brim with our 4 exceptional tasting, speciality Arabica coffees. From our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe’s Which? Magazine ‘Best Buy’ accolade to our full bodied Organic Peruvian to our well balanced Lungo and rich Swiss Water Decaf, you’ll love all our exceptional coffees!
- SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEES & 10% MORE COFFEE: From our coffees to our plastic free capsules, our new Blue Goose speciality coffee eco pod range proves just how good capsule coffee *should* taste. They also contain 10% more of the finest speciality Arabica coffees than standard Nespresso capsules too, giving you a wonderful mug of coffee each and every time without the guilt!
- CAPSULES & PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: Our capsules are designed for maximum performance in Nespresso machines. In fact, they perform better than many plastic and Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso) so we’ll guarantee their performance or give you your money back. They are also oxygen-sealed to keep our wonderful coffees fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed sustainably and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins, including one that protects the Abyssinian Blue-Winged Goose, which is the inspiration for our range and brand!
Your order & support
You’ll receive 40 oxygen-tight compostable coffee pods in a postal pack which also makes a lovely ready-made gift, especially at Christmas time if you are wondering what to give your favourite coffee lover (it’ a fab Secret Santa coffee present too!)
As a small business, we really value you, our customers, so always respond personally, and very much hope you enjoy each and every cup!
Lex & Nick, Co-founders Blue Goose Coffee and The Foodies Larder
Suzanne Roberts (verified owner) –
I am so happy with these pods. I looked at a number of options for compostable pods and loved the Blue Goose story. I live in the U.S., so it took awhile for the pods to arrive, but they were worth the wait. The coffee tastes great, and I’m not sending pods to the landfill. Thank you!
Great coffee responsibly packaged
I’ve been a coffee drinker for, well probably far too long now, and I think that these Blue Goose Eco-Pods are a great buy. I’ve seen some reviews on miss-brews and honestly the only time I’ve had an issue is when I don’t do a pre-brew shot to wake my machine up, but then it can be temperamental if not treated nicely in the mornings, like me.
As for coffee quality, I don’t have any complaints. All 4 coffees have flavor profiles matching their descriptions and I’ll even admit it…gulp…I even like the decaf 😐
A while ago I moved from standard cups to aluminum because I could clean and recycle them, which is a lot of work, then I found companies offering eco-pods and I bit on that bait, some are good and some are, well a bit too environmentally conscious while forgetting about the fact they are selling coffee.
Blue Goose is great though. I can recycle everything that the coffee was shipped in, I can chuck my pods in the compost bin for a pain-less cleanup/compost, and I get great coffee, what’s not to love?
Highly recommend these if you’re in the market for good coffee and want to do a bit better for the environment, I even like the gift pack simply because it fills up my 40 pod coffee drawer and lets me pick the mood of coffee I’m in that day.
So, go get some Blue Goose pods and start brewing!
Read on Amazon.
Mr Peter Knupffer –
They seem to be getting better…
I love that this company has gone through such an effort to make their whole operation, from beginning to end, as sustainable and ecologically decent as possible. Until now, my only slight regret was that the espresso was not quite strong enough for my taste. I thought it was a limitation of the Nespresso machine. However, the latest batch seems to really hit the spot! this is some of the best coffee around.
Read on Amazon.
Jasleen Sethi –
Finally truly eco-friendly pods!
Really pleased with these. A lot of pods that claim to be eco-friendly are actually quite tricky to recycle as you need to wash out the pods. I love that these can just go into food waste bins. Also great that they are made of recycled materials. The coffee taste is great and we are very happy!
Read on Amazon.
Very nice coffee, good aesthetic design
Very nice coffee. Comes in lovely, recyclable packaging and the pods are not as unattractive as other compostable ones I’ve used so I don’t mind them in my dispenser (not a massive concern but hey!)
This pack is a great way to try their range. I have enjoyed all of them, and they are all different. The Ethiopian being the strongest and the decaf obviously the lightest (imo)
Quality is comparable to Nespresso own, or Starbucks pods. The pods have had no issues in my machine. Plan to repurchase my faves and use these are go to.
Read on Amazon.
Nick Prowse –
Great tasting coffee, would highly recommend to anyone who’s an environmentally conscious coffee drinker.
Read on Amazon.
I am really impressed with the quality of the coffee and love the fact that the capsules are biodegradable. I love the simple packaging too. The box itself is beautifully designed. My husband has been very complimentary about the coffee he has tried so far – went down a storm with my father-in-law too today so looks like you’ve won our family over! They’ll be great Xmas presents for family and friends.