Find out more
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE ECO COFFEE PODS: Aluminium & plastic coffee capsules take between 200-500 years to degrade in landfill so our Blue Goose Eco Coffee Pod range offers a simple plastic-free swap that tastes delicious. Compatible with Nespresso original drop-through machines (excl. Expert), they’re produced using renewable energy & made using waste wood bark from the European paper industry. Place used capsules in your council or Government food waste bin (or home compost them but this is extremely dependent on optimal composting conditions and presence of the correct micro-organisms). For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- ECO COFFEE POD COLLECTION GIFT PACK: Give yourself or the Nespresso coffee-lover in your life a planet-conscious caffeine treat thanks to our Eco Coffee Pod Collection gift pack, full to the brim with our 4 exceptional tasting, speciality Arabica coffees. From our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe’s Which? Magazine ‘Best Buy’ accolade to our full bodied Organic Peruvian to our well balanced Lungo and rich Swiss Water Decaf, you’ll love all our exceptional coffees!
- SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEES & 10% MORE COFFEE: From our coffees to our plastic free capsules, our new Blue Goose speciality coffee eco pod range proves just how good capsule coffee *should* taste. They also contain 10% more of the finest speciality Arabica coffees than standard Nespresso capsules too, giving you a wonderful mug of coffee each and every time without the guilt!
- CAPSULES & PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED: Our capsules are designed for maximum performance in Nespresso machines. In fact, they perform better than many plastic and Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso) so we’ll guarantee their performance or give you your money back. They are also oxygen-sealed to keep our wonderful coffees fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed sustainably and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins, including one that protects the Abyssinian Blue-Winged Goose, which is the inspiration for our range and brand!
Your order & support
You’ll receive 40 oxygen-tight compostable coffee pods in a postal pack which also makes a lovely ready-made gift, especially at Christmas time if you are wondering what to give your favourite coffee lover (it’ a fab Secret Santa coffee present too!)
As a small business, we really value you, our customers, so always respond personally, and very much hope you enjoy each and every cup!
Lex & Nick, Co-founders Blue Goose Coffee and The Foodies Larder