Find out more
- ‘BEST BUY’ RATED TASTE EXPERIENCE: From coffee to capsule, our new Blue Goose single-origin speciality coffees takes us even closer to our aim of proving just how good capsule coffee *should* taste, especially as they contain 10% more coffee than standard Nespresso® capsules. Don’t take our word for it though as our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe’s bright, sweet aromatics with blackcurrant and subtle jasmine ﬂavours earned it a ‘Best Buy’ award by the UK’s top consumer magazine in May 2019.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE COFFEE PODS: You’ll love our Blue Goose compostable Nespresso® Coffee Capsules for Nespresso® original domestic drop-through coffee machines (excl. Expert). Our eco coffee pods they can be placed in your food waste collection where they will be processed into compost or liquid fertilizer within around 12 weeks depending on the facilities used by your local council. For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEE PODS: Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee, with the terroir of the famous coffee region of Yirgacheffe particularly famous for its floral notes of jasmine, so a true Yirgacheffe is a real treat to savour. Our speciality-graded Arabica coffee is sourced from the village of Yirgacheffe itself, grown as ‘garden coffee’ in small lots at an altitude of between 1700-1900 meters.
- CAPSULE PERFORMANCE: Our new capsules made from wood bark perform even better than Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso®) that are now commonplace, with no water leakage before the coffee begins to extract. Our oxygen-sealed capsules also mean our wonderful coffees will stay fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed sustainably and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins that also protect the Abyssinian Blue-Winged Goose, which inspired our whole brand!
As a small business, we really value you, our customers, so always respond personally, and very much hope you enjoy each and every cup!
Lex & Nick, Co-founders Blue Goose Coffee and The Foodies Larder