- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 125 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 slices of bread (without the crust)
- 2 tbsp fried onion (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp sunflower kernels (for garnish)
- black olive breadsticks to serve
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into 4 pieces. Then place them in a blender, and blend until liquid.
- Dice the bread and add it to the tomato and blend again. Then peel the garlic, removing any of the green stem from the centre and add it to the tomato and the bread.
- Add olive oil gradually and salt. At this point you will have a thick tasty tomato soup.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve in terracotta bowls, with the fried onions, sunflowers kernels and black olive breadsticks.