Goats Cheese and Fig Bread with Sage
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Desserts & Treats|Tapas|Vegetarian
- Two slices sourdough bread (or your favorite bread)
- 100gr Goats Cheese
- 100gr fig bread or dry figs
- Generous drizzlings of honey
- 1–2 tsp fresh sage
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Slice the bread and lightly toast it on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Cut the cheese and spread each slice of bread with it. Then bake the bread in the oven for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Roughly chop your fig bread and sprinkle over the top along with the sage. Then drizzle over some honey, to taste.