Tomato & Jamón Ibérico Slice
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Tapas
- 1 large fresh tomato
- 4 pieces of crusty bread
- 12 thin slices of Jamón Ibérico
- olive oil
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Toast your bread under the grill under golden.
- Drizzle the toast with good quality olive oil.
- Cut the tomato into slices of approx 1cm width and place them on the toast. Season the tomato well with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Finally, add your slices of Jamón Ibérico to the top. Enjoy!