This is a very easy and quick tapa to prepare. A great one for when you suddenly find yourself having to prepare something for unexpected guests. These puff pastry bites are made with sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil and herbs, goats cheese, tuna, leeks and capers.Print
Sun-dried Tomato & Red Wine Goats Cheese Tapa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Tapas
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes with herbs
- 200g goats cheese
- 1 x 80g can of tuna
- 1 leek
- 1 sheet puff pastry (approx 215g)
- 30g capers
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface or pastry mat and cut circles of about 5cm diameter with a pastry cutter. You should get about 10 circles.
- Grate the cheese, remove the tuna from the can, chop your sun-dried tomatoes and cut the leek into slices.
- First bake your pastry by itself for a couple of minutes in the oven. Then remove and on top of each pastry circle, put a teaspoon of the chopped sun-dried tomato, 3-4 capers, 1/2 tsp of tuna, 1/2 tsp of grated cheese and a few slices of leek.
- Then put back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the pastry is starting to brown.