Goats Cheese Bites with Dates, Thyme & Honey
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Tapas
- 4 pieces of bread
- 80g of creamy goats cheese
- 4 seedless dates
- bunch of thyme
- dark honey (optional)
- Toast the pieces of bread under the grill until golden.
- Spread approx 20g of goats cheese on each piece.
- Cut a date in a half and place on the top of the cheese.
- Place the slices on a baking tray and put in the oven for about for about 5 minutes at 180C. When the cheese starts to melt, they are ready.
- Garnish with some thyme and if you want a sweet touch, add some dark or palm honey.