Sweet tasty little bites made from fig bread and jam with an espresso kick. Perfect for a tapas party or as a small dessert when you’re craving something sweet.Print
Fig Bread Tartlets with Sweet Peach & Apricot Jam
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Desserts
- 100g fig bread
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp of espresso coffee
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp sweet peach and apricot jam or you choice of jam
- 1 cereal bar
- Cut your fig bread into 4 pieces and roll each piece between your hands to soften.
- Then take 4 muffin cases and in each, press one of your four pieces of fig mixture to form 4 single-serving fig tartlets.
- Next, add your sugar, the vanilla extract and your espresso to the cream cheese and whisk together, continuing until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of the cream filling to each of your fig tartlets.
- On the top of the cream cheese filling add a tsp of sweet peach and apricot jam.
- Crush your cereal bar and divide into four. Sprinkle the bits over the top of each of your tartlets.
- Keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.