Easy to make and intensely delicious. Prepare this coffee chia pudding in advance and enjoy it as a low carb, gluten free dessert or breakfast option to kick start your day. A perfect choice for coffee lovers looking for a kick of flavour in their pudding. The great thing too, is that not only are chia seeds delicious but they’re also highly nutritious, with a high fibre content and very low carb content.Print
Coffee, Chia Seed & Peanut Butter Pudding
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Desserts & Treats
- 80 ml of espresso coffee (1 Blue Goose Lungo Capsule)
- 200 ml 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp peanut better
- 8 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp organic Greek yogurt
- Grated chocolate to serve
- Almonds to serve
Mix the chia seeds with the coffee and milk.
Leave to chill in your fridge for 4 h (or overnight).
Before serving top with Greek yogurt, peanut butter, grated chocolate and almonds.
- Serving Size: 1 Person