If you want a stylish tasty dessert but don’t have time to bake, these no-bake cheesecake parfaits are perfect for you.Print
Chocolate Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Desserts
- 12 chocolate digestive biscuits
- 170g cream cheese
- 120g mascarpone cheese
- 50 ml condensed milk
- 50g chocolate spread
- 40ml espresso coffee (1 Nespresso capsule espresso measure)
- 1 tps cinnamon
- blue berries and raspberries for garnish
- Take the chocolate digestive biscuits and put them in a food processor. Pulse the biscuits into small pieces. Set aside.
- Next, in a big bowl, add the cream cheese and mascarpone. Using a hand blender if you have one, beat together on a medium speed until the cheeses are mixed and slightly creamy. Then drizzle in the condensed milk and mix again. Add the cinnamon and continue to beat the mixture until it is creamy and smooth.
- Heat the chocolate spread a bit to melt it and then stir in your espresso.
- Take 4 glass jars and add a tablespoon or two of your crushed biscuit mixture to create a “crust.” Then add some of your creamy cheese mixture followed by some of the chocolate spread espresso mixture. Now you have 3 different layer. Repeat again, alternating layers, until you fill your jar. Place in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours – just until the cheesecake sets.
- Before serving add a bit more of the cream cheese mixture and garnish with some blueberries and raspberries.