These chocolate truffles are great to enjoy after a meal or anytime you feel like something sweet. They’re delicious and not not too heavy either. They’re also easy to make and great fun to do with children.Print
Banana And Salted Almond Chocolate Truffles
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Desserts
- 100g salted almond milk chocolate or your choice milk chocolate
- 100g finely chopped raw almonds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 25g dried bananas
- 15 large medjool dates, pitted
- In a food processor mix the dried bananas until you get a fine powder.
- Remove half of the powder and set to one side. Then, apart from the chopped raw almonds and the cacao powder, add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and mix everything together.
- Once combined, spoon the mixture into a container and put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and using your hands form 15 – 20 small round truffles. Just take teaspoons of the mixture and roll it between the palms of your hands before then rolling the truffles in the one of your three toppings: the cocoa powder, finely chopped almonds or banana powder.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.