- AWARD WINNING FLAVOUR: Delicious full-bodied espresso coffee and winner of a Double Gold Great Taste Award in 2013.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Four premium Arabica bean varieties blended to a traditional Café Saula family recipe.
- BREW METHOD: Suitable for all coffee makers – filter, percolator, home/stove-top espresso, cafetière and Aeropress.
- HAND HARVESTED: Ensures only the very best fruits at the optimal point of ripeness are chosen for this premium coffee.
- SLOW EVEN ROAST: For over 17 minutes at 225C to give a rich, smooth yet strong cup of coffee, with no hint of bitterness.
Whether you love a latte or an espresso shot, this premium decaffeinated ground coffee has an intense rich flavour and aroma, giving you plenty of luxury coffee for your money.
Producing some of the very best coffee in Europe for over 65 years, Café Saula is a wonderful family-owned coffee roasting company based in the beautiful Spanish city of Barcelona. Their multiple awards are testament to their ability to create the very best coffee with superior aroma, taste and colour.
Choose your brewing method
If you’re a drip filter nut, a super cool Aeropress user or just love a cafetière full of beautiful coffee, Café Saula’s Premium Decaffeinated blend is ideal! It’s perfect too for percolators, siphons, home espresso machines and stove-top espresso makers.
Premium Decaffeinated Gran Espresso
You will experience a delicious full-bodied espresso coffee created using four varieties of Arabica coffee beans, all sourced from renowned plantations in Brazil, the Caribbean, Central America and Africa.
With only the best berries from each crop selected, a unique 7-stage cleaning process ensures only the cleanest, best prepared coffee beans are used to reach the finest aroma and flavour.
Following in the family tradition, the beans are then slow roasted using traditional techniques and then blended using an old Saula family recipe. The result is a rich, smooth yet strong cup of coffee with a persistent cream and no hint of bitterness.
With primary notes of orange & lemon and secondary cereal notes of malt and slightly spicy black pepper, you’d never guess this creamy, refined premium coffee was decaffeinated (approx. 0.05% caffeine).