- TRIPLE CERTIFIED: Organic, Fairtrade & Rainforest Alliance certified Single Origin Arabica coffee.
- TASTE EXPERIENCE: A full-bodied, smooth coffee with a fruity acidity and smooth syrupy sweetness and a toasted hazelnut aroma and cocoa flavour. Strength 6 (out of 10).
- 100% COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE PODS: Made from cornstarch, our 100% compostable and biodegradable capsules are compatible with Nespresso® original domestic drop-through coffee machines (excl. Expert), and will disintegrate in your home composter or organic recycling within 6 months.
- SPECIALITY SINGLE ORIGIN ARABICA COFFEE: Grown under shade using traditional methods in the mountain valleys of northern Peru by smallholder farming cooperatives in harmony with the environment and social programmes.
- 10% MORE COFFEE: Freshly roasted in the UK, each of our pods contain 5.5g of premium coffee compared to the 5g found in a standard Nespresso® capsule. The pods come in a hermetically pressure sealed premium, recyclable screw top tin for freshness – 20 pods per tin.
Our Peruvian Coffee – Strength 6 out of 10
Our Organic, Fairtrade & Rainforest Alliance certified Peruvian coffee has a fruity acidity and smooth syrupy sweetness, thanks to the unique environment and growing process used by our smallholder farmers. We’re confident you’ll love its smooth, full-bodied cocoa flavour and toasted hazelnut aroma!
The Foodies Larder ‘Delectable’ Coffee Range
Single Origin, High Grown, Organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance certified, Swiss Water Decaffeinated…our ‘Delectable’ range of 3 premium coffees gives you a truly delicious coffee experience that is ethical and sustainable too.
Biodegradable & Compostable
Unlike Nespresso® or plastic capsules, our coffee capsule range is 100% biodegradable & compostable. Simply place used capsules into your home composter or organic recycling and they’ll decompose within 6 months.
This is in stark contrast to aluminium Nespresso® capsules, which can take up to 150 years to breakdown, or up to 500 years for plastic capsules…horrifying isn’t it?!
Some companies selling plastic coffee capsules even make spurious claims about being eco-friendly, which is only the case if you, their customer, are dedicated enough to peel-empty-wash every single one yourself, but bang goes any convenience of owning a Nespresso® machine!
Likewise, Nespresso’s® own capsule recycling bags & scheme is reportedly not working, as in reality many people simply throw away their used coffee capsules only to be buried in landfill…a real-world case of convenience over conscience!
Thankfully, this no longer needs to be the case. So join us and indulge in a guilt-free coffee courtesy of our cooperative farmers and biodegradable coffee pods.
Your order and brewing instructions
Each order includes 40 pods in 2x pressure sealed tins to maintain freshness. Use exactly like normal Nespresso® capsules and enjoy within 3 weeks of opening.